The PathOfTheGrail is a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website, including information provided at the time of creating an account orsubscribing to the Website News;
- correspondence we have with you; and
- details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or our associated companies, or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy
notice. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot therefore guarantee the security of data you
transmit to the Website or to us by email. Once we have received your information, we will store it in electronic and physical records maintained by us and will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information we hold about you for the following purposes:
- for administration and maintenance of the Website;
- to provide you with information that you have requested from us (including the News or other marketing information);
- to respond to queries raised by you;
- to comply with legal obligations, or for the protection and enforcement of legal rights;
If, as a subscriber to the News, you no longer wish to receive copies of the News, you may unsubscribe from the “News” page of the Website, or
you may notify us in writing at the address or email address shown at 8 below. If you are receiving other marketing information from us which you no longer wish to receive, you may notify us in writing at the address or email address shown at 8 below.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with the purposes outlined at 4 and 5 above, including to:
- our associated parties;
- our service providers and professional advisers;
- other third parties where required or permitted by law.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. This privacy notice was last updated on 27/09/2019.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
If you wish to correct any information we hold about you, or have any queries about this privacy notice, you can email us at email@example.com or at Cesta Gralu, Patrin 089, 298 37 Czech republic.
We will try to respond as quickly as possible.